A recent article by Julia Mullaney on Cheatsheet.com, “The Clever Way Prince William and Prince Harry Avoided Prince Charles and Camilla After Princess Diana’s Death” provides an accurate example.
Yes, Prince William and Prince are richer and more famous than almost anyone; but, just the same, as The Affair Playbook says about Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston their reactions to life’s events are similar to the average person.
Just by looking at that article’s sub-headlines, we can see how similar they are:
- William and Harry did not take well to Camilla once they learned of the affair
- They saw Camilla as a reminder of their mother’s torment
- It took years for the boys to accept Camilla
- The Queen took even longer to come around
- [But after a long time] Camilla was elevated to the Queen’s highest advisory body
- The brothers were silent at Camilla’s 70th birthday celebration
- William made it clear that his children only have two grandmothers
There is more in the article that makes it worth reading. When we recognize these patterns, we can do something about them.
I look forward to your comments.